Home Infusion offers lower cost, convenience, better adherence, and reduced likelihood of infection. This alternative causes minimal disruption in ones lifestyle.
Avasa RX is skilled and experienced at scheduling and accommodating patients of all ages and needs. With our extensive nurses, nursing networks and partnerships, we can deliver experienced infusion nurses in any area of the country.
We will make sure any patient specific needs, conditions, or requirements are accommodated.
Drugs and common diagnoses supported:
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Common Variable Immunodeficiency
- Congenital Hypogammaglobinemia
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis
- Primary Immunodeficiency Disease (PIDD)
- Hemophilia A
- Hemophilia B
- Hemophilia C
- Congenital Hemophilia
- von Willebrand Disease