As the Healthcare Industry creates more innovative and effective treatments, the process to procure, deliver, and administer these medications becomes more involved and complex.
At Avasa RX, we offer aid and services that benefit all stakeholders in the treatment cycle.
We provide therapy-specific patient education materials and our National Customer Support Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help patients manage critical aspects of their care.
- We fight for you, we are relentless in our efforts to make sure the insurance company approves your medication
- We make sure you take advantage of any payment assistance programs offered by numerous organizations
- We coordinate your treatment according to your lifestyle
- There is a single point of contact 24/7
- By handling authorizations, appeals, and scheduling treatment delivery, we minimize your staff’s time and effort
- By fighting for your patient, we make sure they get the treatement ordered
- We keep you in the loop through the entire process
ARIZONA HEMOPHILIA ASSOCIATION
The Arizona Hemophilia Association (AHA), a 501 (c) (3) non‐profit organization, serves those living with chronic bleeding disorders and has been providing programs and services to the Arizona hemophilia community since 1967. Founded by a group of concerned patients who recognized the need for patient education, collaboration, advocacy and awareness, AHA is a statewide center of excellence for community outreach and patient education and is committed to improving the quality of life for those affected. AHA’s programs include educational seminars, patient and family support groups, youth programs, financial assistance, home evaluations, and insurance evaluation and assistance. AHA established the Arizona Bleeding Disorders Health and Wellness Center, My Neighborhood Primary Care, and the Get Infused infusion suite.
As members of a larger community of patients with rare diseases and chronic conditions, AHA sought to apply their knowledge and holistic care model to a home infusion company and specialty pharmacy where all patients who require specialty and infused medications can receive best in class pharmacy care.